- What are cookies?
- Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer by this website and which collect certain personal information about you.
- Cookies enable us to provide you with a better service.
- What cookies do we use?
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. They do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes or remembering where you’ve been on the Internet.
- Tracking cookies for marketing reasons, which gather information about you for marketing purposes and remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
Generally, cookies which are strictly necessary for the operation of the website will expire when you leave the website. Tracking cookies will not.