MariamTek finds profitable solutions for the biggest problems in healthcare and the environment. We help these solutions reach the market by partnering with a combination of cash flow positive and near-profitable companies. We share the revenue with our licensees and devote a substantial portion of our remaining revenue to help develop promising new mid-stage technology that needs 3-5 years to reach the market.
Meeting our revenue goals therefore keeps our licensees happy because:
1) Licensees share in the annual revenue
2) They benefit from MariamTek’s expanding equity portfolio
3) License values increase for greater ROI and liquidity
4) Have access to discounts on future ILO launches
By developing revolutionary solutions that are set to shake global markets, we can mitigate the risk of biotechnology investment while achieving our vision of sustainable philanthropy. This is all made possible through careful selection, managed development and global deployment.
MariamTek is happy to announce a first year royalty payout for our original licensees of $2.00/license.
MariamTek is proud to announce the launch of Diabetes Actual
Diabetes Actual is a MariamTek spin-off seeking to restore metabolic wellness for diabetes patients around the world. We use clinically proven therapies to reverse the ravages of diabetes by restoring insulin sensitivity. This is made possible through partnership with the US-based company that developed this revolutionary treatment, Well Cell Global. Diabetes Actual seeks to deploy their FDA-approved, life-saving technology throughout the world.
Diabetes Actual’s pulsatile insulin protocol restores insulin sensitivity to cells, helping to ensure that maximal energy is generated. The results are decreased problems from the complications of diabetes including heart disease, stroke, neuropathy, Alzheimer’s, kidney function, erectile dysfunction and wound healing.
Diabetes Actual is licensing partnerships with regional distributors in the US, the Asia Pacific and GCC countries. Furthermore, there is a launch in the USA Midwest underway, and an imminent plan to launch a new PIR training facility in the GCC and/or India.
Through innovative financial planning, MariamTek has the potential to generate immediate revenue streams for our licensees. In addition, our ILO provides the funding required for the maturation of the next generation of blockbuster technologies.
The technology startups we work with have:
1) The potential for large returns
2) Transformative or disruptive solution
3) A platform technology with multiple applications
4) A short development time
5) A well demarcated regulatory pathway
6) A strong intellectual property position
7) Demonstrated safety
Additionally, we look at the global market potential including opportunities for regional manufacturing and distribution, recruitment of key opinion leaders among physicians, business people and government ministers. If the solution is related to healthcare, it ideally is a natural product (already in our bodies or in nature), be stable & easily transportable, while remaining affordable for all citizens.
We work with a variety of healthcare solutions, with a focus on prevention, treatment and restoration. These cover a range of sectors, including infectious disease, diabetes, atherosclerosis, cancer, tissue damage and aging/dementia. Examples of our technology discoveries include:
1) Pain-free micro-needle vaccination technology that provides an easy way to vaccinate the world at 1/10th the cost without cold chain dependency.
2) Our trauma treatment sector features solutions for the global blood bank shortage. Our LifePak is a blood bank in a backpack containing platelets and red blood cell substitutes. This highly portable kit is designed for trauma resuscitation at the scene of injury or in smaller rural hospitals and clinics. There’s no need for blood typing, refrigeration or technicians – helping to save lives.
3) The MG53 natural “molecular bandage” from Axolo repairs injury to cells, which preserves organs and saves lives. This has endless clinical uses such as for stroke, heart attacks, kidney failure, liver damage, lung damage, aging, ALS etc.
4) Pain control with a new non-opioid, first-in-class pharmaceutical agent from Cytometix. This product has an excellent safety profile, is non-addicting with few if any side effects. It controls pain on par with narcotics. The product can be administered via IV and oral routes and has significant anti-inflammatory effects. MariamTek is helping to raise funds for Cytometix to complete their regulatory studies to get to the market.
5) Natural melanin for a planet healthy sunscreen. Current sunscreens and cosmetic colorants contain harmful chemicals that can be toxic to humans and to coral reefs. Avisa Myko has patented a technique to extract large quantities of natural melanin from a marine organism. Their solution produces large quantities of natural melanin at 1/100th of the cost of current methods. This enables the addition of natural melanin into a wide range of products ranging from cosmetics (e.g. sunscreen, hair colorants) to medical applications (protection from radiation exposure) to aerospace (effective and light-weight shielding from cosmic radiation). MariamTek hopes to launch Avisa Myko on their own ILOCX platform this year.
6) Non-invasive, non-touch rapid diagnostics for viral infection (including Covid) and realtime blood glucose monitoring. The miniaturization of Hybrid Infrared Radio Frequency (HIRF) technology allows for the development of detection devices that can scan the body for many different proteins and chemicals. MariamTek is working with American Medical Solutions International (AMSI) based in Florida, USA. AMSI has developed the Covid Hunter™ and produced a prototype that determines your blood sugar level with a simple non touch scanning of your skin.
MariamTek has a range of environmental partners with solutions to help mitigate the negative effects of petroleum-based plastics and polyester. One of our key partners, Natural Fiber Welding (NFW), has developed a new circular chemical process that adds amazing strength and functionality to plant-based cellulose fibers.
This technology replaces the need for petroleum-based plastics and yarn and will transform the multi-trillion textile, leather-goods, shoe, luggage and furnishing industries. This results in products that are 100% recyclable or compostable. NFW’s technology unlocks the power of plants and supports their rallying cry, “Plants, Not Plastics™.
NFW has already received investment and/or formed partnerships with major fashion producers of polo shirts, shoes and luxury interiors for high end car makers. MariamTek is introducing NFW’s technology to various regions of the world through the supply of their eco-friendly materials to designers, artisans and manufacturers. MariamTek’s newest entity, Heather, Ltd. will supply Habitat Healthy Leather to India and the rest of Asia.
MariamTek has launched Heather, Ltd. to import and distribute NFW’s Mirum brand of plant-based leather that is 100% recyclable, has 0% petroleum content and handles and feels like animal skin leather.
The technology startups we work with ideally have the potential for large returns, a transformative or disruptive solution, a platform technology with multiple applications, a short development time, a well demarcated regulatory pathway, a strong intellectual property position and demonstrated safety.
Additionally we look at the global market potential including opportunities for regional manufacturing and distribution, recruitment of key opinion leaders among physicians, business people and government ministers. If the solution is related to healthcare, it ideally is a natural product (already in our bodies), be stable & easily transportable, while remaining affordable for all citizens.